The sun is shining, the weather is nice, and we’re officially ready to welcome you back to Harbour West Marina! We created a video below to give you an idea of what to expect down at the docks and other helpful reminders ahead of this weekend.
If you’d rather read through the updates instead, please find those details below.
- Wifi is also now available! Please phone or email the marina office (email@example.com or 905-525-4330, ext. 230) for your individual login to the wireless network.
- The fuel dock is now open for fuel and pump out services. The hours of operation will be 10 am to 6 pm, Monday to Sunday. We recommend calling 905-525-4330, ext. 230 in advance to arrange safe, distanced service.
- The washrooms on the dock need to be fully outfitted with new cleaning procedures in place prior to us opening them. This process will happen next week.
- We will maintain the facilities throughout the summer season, but it is still strongly recommended to use your facilities onboard to minimize any risk of exposure to a virus.
- If you need to drop large items off at your boat, please park in front of the Guise St marina office for 15-20 minutes while you load up your boat, but then we ask that you move your vehicle to the asphalt parking area.
- Please keep to the asphalt (closer to the gate entry) and off of the dirt sections for now. Once this area is graded or there is gravel down, parking will be available throughout the yard and signage will be posted.
Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation through this less than favourable start to the 2020 boating season. Our Harbour West boating community is definitely one that everyone should be proud to be a part of.
We look forward to seeing you down on the docks, enjoying some of the warm days ahead!