Here at Harbour West we offer complementary WiFi for all our boaters. Connecting to the WiFi requires a valid Username & Password that is assigned to your slip. Please be aware usernames & passwords are reset at the end of each boating season.
How do I connect to the WiFi network?
- Navigate to the Network settings on your WiFi enabled device.
- Scan for nearby networks. Please wait at least 30 seconds as some devices may take longer to find the network
- Connect to either HW-Marina or HW-Marina-5G
- We recommend using HW-Marina-5G.
- HW-Marina uses an older WiFi standard and is available for boaters using older devices. HW-Marina operates on the 2.4 GHz spectrum which is prone to interference originating from boat radar systems, radio systems & other private WiFi networks
- Once connected you will be prompted with a Harbour West Welcome page where you can enter your (case sensitive) Username & Password.
- For older devices, if not automatically prompted, simply open any web browser such as Google Chrome or Safari and refresh the page.
- You are now signed in. Enjoy!