Here at Harbour West we offer complementary WiFi for all our boaters. Connecting to the WiFi requires a valid Username & Password that is assigned to your slip. Please be aware usernames & passwords are reset at the end of each boating season.
How do I connect to the WiFi network?
- Navigate to the Network settings on your WiFi enabled device.
- Scan for nearby networks. Please wait at least 30 seconds as some devices may take longer to find the network
- Connect to the HarbourWestMarina network.
- Once connected you will be prompted with a Harbour West Welcome page where you can enter your (case sensitive) Username & Password.
- For older devices, if not automatically prompted, simply open any web browser such as Google Chrome or Safari and refresh the page.
- You are now signed in. Enjoy!
In order to minimize the number of times you need to log into the system on a daily basis, we recommend disabling “MAC Randomization”
- Select the ‘Start’ button in the bottom left corner of the screen
- Select the gear icon to go to ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Network and Internet’
- Select ‘Wifi’
- Set ‘Use random hardware addresses’ to ‘Off’
- Open the Settings app
- Select Network and Internet
- Select WiFi
- Connect to the Wireless network
- Tap the gear icon next to the “HarbourWestMarina” connection
- Select Advanced
- Select Privacy
- Select “Use device MAC”
- Navigate to “Settings”
- Select “Connections”
- Select “WiFi”
- Select the “HarbourWestMarina” connection
- Tap the gear shaped icon next to the “HarbourWestMarina” connection
- Select “Advanced”
- On the next screen there is a menu labeled “MAC Address Type”.
- Tap on “MAC Address Type”
- Select “Use Phone/Device MAC”
- Ensure your device is connected to a Wi–Fi Network
- Open the “Settings app”, then tap “Wi-Fi”
- Tap the “information button” next to your Plume network
- Tap on the “Use private Address” toggle to turn it off
- After, a privacy warning will pop-up