BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN COMMERCIAL & RECREATIONAL VESSEL SAFETY!
The Royal Hamilton Yacht Club and the Hamilton Port Authority are hosting an information session for the Hamilton-Burlington boating community to help all harbour users stay safe on the water.
Wednesday March 22nd 7:00pm – 8:30pm at the Royal Hamilton Yacht Club – 555 Bay Street North, Hamilton.
Come hear the latest on
- Commercial Shipping and Port Overview presented by the Hamilton Port Authority
- A Captain’s Perspective on Navigating in the Harbour presented by Algoma Central Corporation
- Sailing and Racing in the Harbour presented by the Royal Hamilton Yacht Club
- Burlington Canal and Lift Bridge presented by Public Works & Government Services Canada
- The construction and vision of Randle Reef presented by Environment Canada
Presentations followed by a Question & Answer period.
Limited Spaces Available! RSVP at www.hamiltonport.ca/SharingOurHarbour by March 15th with the name and number of guests.
SPONSORED BY THE HAMILTON PORT AUTHORITY AND ROYAL HAMILTON YACHT CLUB