Marina update, directly from Jordan Kropf.
- HVAC still to check the design for the dryer venting; once checked, it’ll be installed. The doors will be trimmed/adjusted at the same time the crew is on site for the dryer venting system.
- There are two fire pedestals remaining to be installed on B docks.
- The urinal flush valve issue is pressure related. Contractor and consultant met on site today to arrange testing of the system. Still on our way to solving the issue; patience is appreciated.
Breakwater update, after speaking with Ausenco (City’s engineer)
- Ausenco report expected Monday or Tuesday.
- No news from MGB Claims or from Riggs insurer, XL Catlin.
- Ken still maintains that his intention is to bring the north breakwater up as soon as possible after the reports and recommendations are completed.
- Ken Kehoe has ordered some navigation lights to replace the non-working lights currently on the breakwaters. He said delivery likely by end of next week.