As you know, on Friday, the provincial government issued an extended emergency Stay-at-Home order for six weeks. The following is a detailed update about what that means for marinas and our customers.
We will continue launching boats, and provide scheduled access for essential launch preparation purposes only. Once the Stay-at-Home order is lifted – tentatively May 20 – we plan on an official opening down at the docks.
But first, thank you for your patience; it seems like we can’t get through a week without a new set of guidelines. It is frustrating, but the level of understanding and cooperation we have received from our boaters continues to exemplify what an outstanding boating community we have here. We will get through this, together.
What this means for our storage customers
Access to the yard is permitted for the purpose of essential work required to launch your boat (e.g bottom painting, mechanical work and pre-launch items). Boaters will need to contact the marina office to schedule their visits in advance.
- Customers may only have the owner and one additional person from the same household onsite at a time. Any member of the public who has not been permitted access to the facilities by the Marina will be asked to leave immediately.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times while onsite. Even on your boat!
- On launch day, check in at the marina office window and follow the launch day guidelines provided to you with your launch date notice.
Reminder of Storage Hours:
- Monday to Friday – 4 pm to 8 pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays – 8 am to 8 pm
What this means for our slip holders
Our marina opening will be delayed until the emergency Stay-at-Home order is lifted: May 20th tentatively.
- Customers that have stored their boat with us over the winter and are set to launch will be able to deliver their boat to the dock, tie up and then vacate the marina. If you have not stored with us and require to deliver your boat to the slip, please contact our marina office to arrange.
- Once your boat is docked, you may check on the vessel to ensure it is secure. Boaters will need to contact the marina office in advance of their visit, and will have a maximum of one-hour duration of visit. Accessibility hours will be restricted to 10 am to 6 pm and subject to capacity.
- Our facilities including washrooms, Wi-Fi, and gas dock are unavailable until after the Stay-At-Home order is lifted. (May 20th)
Again, we thank you very much for your continued cooperation. Please continue to comply with Public Health orders so we can enjoy the summer on the water together.
Please check in with us at 905-525-3622 or by email via email@example.com if you have any questions.