Nice to see so many boats back in the water! Launch is rolling along and the team and I are ready to welcome you back to Harbour West for a wonderful season.
Our facilities are up and running during the week currently and will be open 7 days a week starting on April 29th. Please see the full list of updates below:
- WIFI – Is now available, please contact the gas dock or the marina office for your (new) password.
- Washrooms – Washrooms are open and operational on both sides.
- Fuel – is READY! The fuel sock is currently open during the week from 8am to 4pm, but will open 7 days a week starting on April 29th.
- Pump Out – Currently open during the week from 8am to 4pm, but will open 7 days a week starting on April 29th.
- Laundry – Available.
- Parking – The RHYC lot to the west is also our lot, so please feel free to use it.
- Contact Numbers
- Marina Office – 905-525-3622 | Monday to Friday from 8am-4pm
- Gas Dock – 905-541-0167 | Seven days/week from 10am-6pm
- Staffing – We have a new dock master this season, Diederik, and we are fortunate to have many new and some returning marina attendants on board. I’ve also ordered new bright uniforms for staff, so they’re easily visible to customers on the docks at all times.
At the end of May, once launch is complete, we will move our operations from 210 Hillyard St to the Guise St office to serve you better all summer long. On behalf of the entire team, we look forward to meeting each and every one of you down at the docks.
If your boat is in the water already, enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend. If not, we’ll see you soon!